Yono SBI details
Yono SBI digital account opening easy steps on your phone. In this article you will get to know about what is yono sbi and step by step process on how to open account in sbi yono.
What is Yono SBI
First of all, let’s discuss what is sbi yono or sbi yono online account. Yono (You only need one) is an integrated financial service launched by SBI for app based financial services. Yono is a digital app which provides various types of financial services in a single app. The most highlighted feature of this app is you can open your own digital zero saving account in minutes through this app without any paperwork. This seems great as we can now open a saving account hasslefree through our smartphone.
How to open an account in sbi yono (Requirements)
I will tell you the steps of opening account in yono in detail in the next paragraph. First of all, let’s discuss the requirements.
- Smartphone (android/ios)
- Internet connection
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
**Note – both aadhar card and pan card are mandatory for account opening**
Yono SBI digital account opening steps
First of all, go to your app store and download yono app. Now follow the steps as mentioned below.
- Now open the app and select option open a new digital account.
- Here you will get two options digital savings account and insta savings account.
- In digital savings account option, you have to visit the branch once for biometric verification only but you will get advantages as well like the free personal accidental insurance of 5 lakh and there is no limit on deposit money. You will also get a personalized debit from which you can withdraw up to 1 lakh rs daily.
In insta savings account there is no requirement of branch visit. Your account will be activated in a few minutes but there are some limits. you will get a rupay debit card of 40,000 rs daily withdrawal limit. The total balance has a limit of 1 lakh rs so you can’t keep more than 1 lakh rs in this account. Also, the total transaction limit per year is 2 lakh Rs. I will suggest you open account in digital saving account all the process will be paperless only you have to go to the branch once for biometric verification.
Step by step process of opening account in yono
- Now decide the option as per your requirement and click on apply now.
- Now again you will get two options to apply now and resume. Click on apply now if you are a fresh applier. Resume option is for those people whose session was expired during opening account due to the internet connection.
- Now accept the terms and conditions and click next.
- Here you will give your email id and mobile number then click on submit.
- Now put the OTP got on your mobile and click submit.
- Now create your password make sure it is hard to guess. Also, choose the security question of your choice and type the answer. Click on next
- select yes option in this FATCA/CRS option.
- Now click on I agree and then next.
- Now enter your aadhar number or select the scan QR code and then scan the QR on your aadhar.
- Enter the otp sent on the number which is linked to your aadhar.
- Now enter the personal details as asked like the place of birth, citizenship, and nationality.
- Check your address if it correct and make changes if you want to. Mark the option if using a different address as on aadhar.
- Now enter your pan details and educational qualification.
- Enter the various details asked like marital details, father’s name, annual income, occupation, religion etc.
- Enter the asked nominee details like nominee name and relationship with the nominee.
- Select the near by SBI branch and read & accept all the terms and conditions.
- Now enter the OTP which will be sent to you again.
Now check the details for your debit card and click on done. You will get a sms by SBI containing your temporary username. Now go to the sbi website and login with your username in sms and password created. Create a new username because that is a temporary username. Now create your new login password which will be a login password for sbi internet banking. Also, you have to create a profile password different from the login password. Profile password used to make changes in your profile and login password is used to access the login password. You can read here about it if you want to know more.
Now you are few steps before to activate you account. Your account number will be visible to you. Mark your account number and select the access level to full transaction level and enter the otp sent to your registered number. Now you can see the account number and branch also you can now access the net banking. Collect the passbook from branch also verify your biometrics if had chosen the digital savings account option.
Thanks for reading my article if you find it useful then do share it and give your feedback with me through the comment section.